Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jerry Ferry

Some photos I've scanned of Jerry Hall and once time fiance, Roxy Music's Bryan Ferry. Bryan loved her desperately, but she left him for Jagger in 1977 after his insistent courting. They did make a pretty pair though, didn't they?

5 comments:

Jenna Danziger said...

oh my god i cant believe you did a post on this, they are my FAVORITE COUPLE EVER (after brian+anita)!!! so glamorous. i looooove roxy music and the cover with her on it, one of their worst records (im all eno-era) but best cover. and the story of how they met at the photoshoot and he just casually asks her if she wants to come over and use his shower to wash off the blue paint.

this is one of my all time photographs http://www.multinet.no/~jonarne/Hjemmesia/Favorittartister/bryanferry/bryan_ferry_7.jpg

many of these were new to me, thank you!!!

Leith said...

Hi Queen Jane! I love that photo of Bryan and Jerry too! I wish I had a good copy of it to scan. They were such a glamorous couple. So glad you liked the post!!

Desdemona said...

Jerry was pretty back in the day. I can see why Mick was enamored with her.

Loulou said...

Hey, you made a wonderful Gerard Malanga photographs post a while ago [here: dietcokeandsympathy.blogspot.com/2010/03/gerard-malanga.html] and I was just wondering which book are those photos from?

Louis Vuitton Outlet said...

This topic was really educational and nicely written.